Here it be…in all its majestic glory…Ibanez PF15-BK!!
Right off the shelf and straight on my bench.
It’s here for the initial setup and while it’s here, we will replace a few things on it, as desired by the owner.
- Instead of the stock tuning machines, we will give it these swanky things with a gear ratio of 1:18 for enhanced tuning ability and tone stability:
2) Instead of the cheap plastic saddle and nut
bone elements will replace them.
3) In place of the plastic bridgepins, it will get these:
4) It is also going to lose its mushroomhead strapbuttons, and the endpin one will be replaced by this:
while the pin on the heel of the guitar will be replaced by a Schaller-style strapbutton
5) If you missed the point in all that shiny, chrome hardware…yeah it’s getting an EQ too!
6) It is also going to get some major body embellishments that will take it from Plain Jane to Sexy Alexi. But that I rather not talk about now.
Wait for The Metamorphosis!!!